Rugged tablet Ruggon PX-501
- Rugged Tablet - IP-65 - MIL-STD-810G - withstands drops of 1.5m on concrete: no need for protective shell. Usable by negative temperature and in the rain.
- 10.1 "screen size: Display comfort with 1920x1200 WUXGA resolution
- Screen treated: for use in full sun with its 1000 nits of brightness
- Capacitive Touch Technology: 10 Multi Touch Industrial Points
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 with Intel I-Core 5 - 4300U - 1.9 GHz & nbsp; for the most demanding applications
- 3 physical function keys: allows direct access to an application or function.
- Barcode reader, ISO, 3G or 4G badges or integrated GPS: no need to use an external device.
- Hot swappable batteries: allows you to use the tablet without time limit.
- Docking station and vehicle base: replicates the interfaces and adapts to all the constraints of the user station.
- Durability assured: Availability of services up to 5 years with contracts that may include breakage.
- Maintenance in France.