RuggOn PM-311B fully tablet reliability test
- Robust - IP-65 - MIL-STD-810G: no need for protective shell. Usable by negative temperature and in the rain.
- 7 "screen size: compromise between an economical choice and a display comfort.
- Screen treated: for use in direct sunlight.
- Resistive touch technology: allows finger or stylus use.
- Fanless design: No operating noise and reduced power consumption.
- Windows 10 with Intel Celeron N2930: for assured compatibility with your applicationss
- 6 physical function keys: allows direct access to an application or function.
- Built-in GPS as standard. Options Fingerprint Reader, Barcode Reader, ISO Badges, 3.5G HSPA, 4G LTE or Integrated RFID: No need to use an external device.
- Optional hot swappable battery: allows you to use the tablet without time limit.
- Home station and vehicle base: replicates the interfaces and adapts to all the constraints of the user station.
- Durability assured: Availability of services up to 5 years with contracts that may include breakage.
- Maintenance in France.